EU-family regrouping (Marriage Visa)

Immigration & Residency

This service is open to all non-EUs married to a EU national resident in the EU. I.e. Iranian married to French national living in Spain. This visa requires you move to Spain and live here. It also allows you to work in Spain.


Attaining Spanish residency indirectly implies you will become a Spanish tax resident. Please note this service is only available to non-EU residents.


Larraín Nesbitt Lawyers offers you a comprehensive service to attain Spanish residency (Costa del Sol and Malaga only).


Legal fees: FOA

*  Does not include VAT or extras, such as empadronamiento, renewals or sworn translations into Spanish. In the rare event your application is turned down, refunds do not apply.


We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form to book an appointment.


Spanish residency permit-related legal services



Residency-related articles