Golden Visa (investor visa)
Immigration & Residency
Our Golden Visa service is all-inclusive. Please contact us for a quote on our fees.
On the 27th of September 2013, the Spanish Government approved the Investor’s Residency Law, popularly dubbed as the “Golden Visa Law”. Law 14/2013 introduces the conditions that have to be met by non-EU investors to qualify for Spanish residency.
This visa grants the right to work & reside in Spain and allows unfettered travel across Europe´s Schengen Area.
The investor does not need to reside in Spain, although his (or her) immediate family can reside in Spain and go to school and university.
To attain a golden visa, which leads to Spanish residency and eventually to Spanish citizenship, you will need to be assisted by a team of qualified lawyers. Your family’s success is only one call away: (+34) 952 19 22 88
Golden Visa Advantages
- Travel Europe visa-free.
- Clear rules.
- No need to become resident in Spain.
- Applicant's family included (same-sex partners inclusive). One collective application for the whole family.
- You may work in Spain.
- Spanish nationality (optional).
- Underaged children may study in Europe.
- Return on investment.
Legal fee: on application*
* includes one family unit. Does not include sworn translations, renewals, admin fees, legalizations, courier, conveyance etc.
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form to book an appointment.
Golden Visa related articles
This was the first article written on the matter in 2013 and is ranked number one by Google.