Immigration & Residency
Enrolling yourself in your town hall census is a basic requirement for multiple administration procedures in Spain. We can offer this service in the province of Malaga (Costa del Sol & Sotogrande) for a very competitive fee.
The padron certificate is required in a number of cases:
- Apply/renew your residency permit
- Apply for a public health insurance card
- Entitles to free vaccination during the pandemic (Covid-19 jab, etc)
- Get married
- Enrol children in local schools
- Buy/sell a car
- To claim benefits
- To attain subsidies
The fee includes us handholding the client and assisting them personally at the application phase, and also the collection of the certificate some two weeks later.
Legal fee: Starting at 100*
* In the rare event your application is turned down, refunds do not apply. Fee may be higher depending on the number of applicants and distance. Does not include VAT.
Padron certificate explained – 8th August 2021