Transfer of healthcare rights (S1 - Social Security Homologation)

Immigration & Residency

Larrain Nesbitt Lawyers offers a Social Security homologation service for EU member state nationals.


Are you planning to relocate or retire to Spain? Do you already have acquired Social Security rights in your home country? We offer this service to homologate your Social Security rights in Spain so you can rollover your acquired rights using Spain's National Health Service. Please be advised that S1 procedure can only be followed after you have successfully attained a Spanish resident permit, not before.


You will be assigned one of our in-house experts, who will handhold you through the whole admin procedure, from start to finish.


Larraín Nesbitt Lawyers offers you a comprehensive service to attain Spanish residency (Costa del Sol only).


Legal fees:


  •  180/applicant*


* In the rare event your application is turned down, refunds do not apply. Does not include VAT

Health-related articles



We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form to book an appointment.