Nota Simple – Land Registry Search (LRS)
A Land Registry Search (LRS) is a service thought for those who need to find assets in Spain under the name of individuals or companies (you must specify the latter).
This service is suitable for:
- Asset-hunting in Spain.
- Matrimonial proceedings: tracing Spanish property ownership of an opponent party.
- Inheritance proceedings: tracing Spanish assets of a deceased.
- Debt recovery.
- Buying, selling or renting property in Spain.
- Law Enforcement Agencies seeking ill-gotten assets in Spain.
- Private detectives.
What this service includes:
- Property search.
- Reply within 24 hours (contingent on the Land Registry).
- Basic translation into English of legal terms and property extract. *
*optional, additional fees apply
What you need to supply us (one or more of the following):
- Full name and surname of owner/s.
- Identification details of owner i.e. DNI if Spanish, or NIE number if non-resident.
- IDUFIR (single property registration identifier).
- Region in Spain where the property is located (a street address is useless for a search)
Legal fees (per property):
- No English translation: €50
- With basic English translation: €75
- Bulk orders (10 or more): fees on application.
EDIT 16/02/2018: The rules of the Land Registry have changed and all negative result searches are now billed going forward (you will be billed half of our quoted fee).
Larraín Nesbitt Lawyers is a law firm specialized in taxation, inheritance, conveyancing, and litigation. We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form.
Related legal services