Certificado de Dominio y Cargas
This certicate is issued and signed for by a Land Registrar. It may be required by Spanish Authorities for immigration & residency purposes or when you apply for a loan.
What this service includes:
- Reply within 4 days (contingent on the Land Registry).
- Basic translation into English of legal terms and property extract. *
*optional, additional fees apply
What you need to supply us (one or more of the following):
- Full name and surname of owner/s.
- Identification details of owner i.e. DNI if Spanish, or NIE number if non-resident.
- IDUFIR (single property registration identifier).
- Region in Spain where the property is located (a street address is useless for a search)
Legal fees (per property):
- Only Spanish: €120
- With basic English translation: €150
- Bulk orders (10 or more): fees on application.
EDIT 16/02/2018: The rules of the Land Registry have changed and negative result searches are now billed going forward (€10/each).
Larraín Nesbitt Lawyers is a law firm specialized in taxation, inheritance, conveyancing, and litigation. We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form.
Related legal services