A Lifetime Loan (LTL) is a type of loan granted only to resident senior citizens which releases equity from their Spanish home. This loan allows you to continue living in your property, for as long as you live, cashing in on its equity. The mortgage loan only needs to be repaid after your death.
It is of particular interest for those senior citizens who are asset rich, but cash poor, and wish to raise money i.e. health issues, traveling, house improvements, etc.
At LNA, we can represent you negotiating with lenders and successfully attaining a LTL on your behalf. Because this finance service is aimed only at residents, it becomes a necessity you are represented by a Spanish law firm.
- Be over 65 years old
- Be resident in Spain
- The property must be your main home (not a holiday home or second residence)
You can request to receive a lifetime loan:
- In lump sum, all in one go.
- Monthly instalments
- A combination of the two above.
What our service includes:
- Discharging existing mortgage debt
- Negotiating with your lender the proposed loan terms
- Drafting of deed
- Signing before a Notary Public new Mortgage deed
- Verify your mortgage liability is correctly registered at the Land Registry
What this service does NOT include:
Legal fees: on application
*Our legal fees do not include extras, such as an updated property appraisal.
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form to book an appointment.