Spanish Inheritance Tax Assessment Report (SITAR)
- Are you worried sick thinking how much money your heirs stand to pay the Spanish taxman?
- Are you unsure on whether it is more tax-efficient to gift a property, to inherit it or simply to sell it?
- Do you find yourself stressed out at night over your inheritor’s Spanish Inheritance Tax liability post-Brexit?
- Are you keen to find out personalised tax solutions, in plain English, that adapt to your particular case, protecting your loved one’s interests?
Look no further! A Spanish Inheritance Tax Assessment Report (SITAR, for short) is a comprehensive report written by our joint team of seasoned economists and lawyers in English. We study your family case in light of existing Spanish inheritance laws (national, regional and local) providing you with a tailored tax report which allows heirs to know exactly how much Spanish Inheritance Tax and Plusvalia tax they are liable for. Additionally, we suggest alternative solutions to mitigate, within the law, the taxable base (to pay less taxes).
Commanding a SITAR from us is useful for all the following reasons:
- It tells you how much Spanish Inheritance Tax your heirs will pay
- It tells you how much Plusvalia Tax your heirs will pay
- It allows forward tax-planning
- It enables to mitigate exposure to IHT
- It allows owners to re-arrange property holding structures in a tax-efficient manner
- It discloses and highlights non-optimal taxation scenarios to avoid
- It studies all the available tax allowances from which heirs can benefit from at a national, regional and local level (all three)
- The report briefly outlines legal alternatives to shield against IHT that adapt to your family’s specific needs. No one-trick ponies or one-size-fits-all generic solutions.
Legal fees: standard SITAR report from 495 (plus VAT) *
*Specially complex matters will be billed at a higher rate, we only review Spanish laws.
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form to book an appointment.