Opening & closing a bank account in Spain
Please note you do NOT need a NIE number to open a Spanish bank account.
This service is intended for those who:
- Require the typical services of a bank account.
- Plan to buy a property in Spain and need to set up a standing order against their bank account to pay off the utilities.
- Need to arrange an account from which to pay off their monthly mortgage instalments.
- Need to pay their taxes set up as standing orders (i.e. IBI, SUMA tax).
- Need one from which to arrange payments to their Community of Owners.
If you want us to close an account for you, a power of attorney (POA) is required.
What this service does NOT include:
Legal fees: From €200 (plus VAT)*
*standard fee for EU nationals
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form to book an appointment.
Power of Attorney Explained – 8th June 2017