Company Formation in Spain
This all-inclusive service is intended for those who want to:
- Start a business in Spain.
- Seek tax mitigation. Purchase an expensive property (or group of properties) in Spain, and wish to mitigate their tax burden (Inheritance Tax, Wealth and Income Tax). It is highly advised fiscal forward-planning is taken prior to engaging this option.
- Manage a property portfolio (landlord). Incorporate a company to run and manage a holiday home rental business.
What this service includes:
- Request of a "Certificación Negativa del Nombre" - a certificate stating that the company name is not already taken.
- Application for a CIF number, or company Tax Identification Number.
- Writing of the official statutes for the company.
- Assistance at the Notary Public on signing the Deeds of Incorporation or signing on the client's behalf as a proxy.
- Filling in of forms for the payment of the company taxes amounting to 1% of the initial company capital (included in initial fee)
- Registration of the company at the local Company Registry.
What this service does NOT include:
- Bookkeeping services, invoiced separately.
- Notary Public fees, Land Registry fees, associated taxes and costs.
We will be very pleased to discuss your matter with you. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on (+34) 952 19 22 88 or by completing our contact form to book an appointment.